Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Saturday, Jul 28, 2012 - "And when the dawn had come and her night had passed me by I am reminded of someone’s question as to why I went ahead when I just could not look back into life's rear-view mirror"! ~JET from: "Why Me, Why Now?" an excerpt from “a life's bumpy road” by Jennifer Elisabeth Trinidad. (c) 2011 JENN Media Group
                                          Heal Ourselves, Heal the World. Author / Graphic Artist unknown.

Jul 31, 2012 - While I was somewhat engrossed in last evenings Olympics Games from London, England I had viewed an airing of an commercial featuring Gold Medalist swimmer Ryan Lochte which prompted me to think that nothing is always as as it seems, but yet the rewards could be outstanding if even I would make that swim out to London per'se. How many of us are willing to take that swim and embrace the arduous tasks individually ahead of each one us? ~Jennifer Elisabeth Trinidad




PHOTO: Volcano Sunset- Guatemala,  Courtesy of www.wallpaperweb.org





 

No comments: