Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Letting my Summer Season go!

It's been a very long time since I had posted anything on blogger and since some of the other blogging sites online are no longer meeting my needs I have therefore going to be concerning myself with this system instead, in hopes that people that are open minded and bright would acknowledge and share their thoughts. There has been a lot of changes to me and some of the things I have been noticing has been the jealousy and immaturity with which I have witnessed over the last three years.

What Come with such territory is how one changes their lives along with the sacrifices one encounters along the way which can actually take its toll.

I am not a victim and yet I make no c claims to being such a prefect being. I , like anyone else have struggled with my own existence and walk along the very shores of life. But, it goes without saying that all people are different and no one being is the very same, not even identical twins. I am experiencing a presidential election season and bringing with it the very winds of change. This past four years has surely brought a lot of change not only to the national political landscape, but to that of my own life's landscape in general.

Jennifer







1 comment:

Chloe Prince said...

Hey Jen, glad you found your way over to Blogger - Hope to hear more form you soon!

PS: Add the new Blogger Gadget to your Blog called "Followers". Its like having a buddies list and makes it much easier to find, track and stay connected with each other.

-Chloe