Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Singer Andy Williams dies at 84 after battle with cancer

Singer Andy Williams dies at 84 after battle with cancer

I can still remember as a child listening to that majestic voice of Sir Andy Williams. What a golden tone, what savory. I also can remember singing to many of his tunes growing up and as my parents and I watched his show featuring so many of the world's music elite of that era and generation and of whom would down the road became instrumental giants in today's entertainment circles. He instilled in so many an embodiment of innocence for so many with his wonderful and clear voice and talented music. I personally at this time send forth my sincere condolences and sympathies to the Williams clan that they may be blessed with an aura of peace, comfort, solace and calmness during these days of mourning and grieve. ~Jennifer Elisabeth Trinidad

No comments: