Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Quick Note: June 24, 2009

Interesting...Just Wonderfully Interestingly Accepting!


Someday I will get into wearing this swimsuit, but first I have to beat my boyfriend and his challenge to me of dropping 50 lbs in a most healthy means and as for him; he is under the condition too for his own health, but with a lovely twist for encouragement: For every 10 pounds dropped and dress sizes of course he purchases for me a new addition to my wardrobe including some sexy accessories! Not bad, not bad at all ::smirk::


However.........

In the days to come there will be some blogs from which I will unload and share with ya's in updating you as to "Where in the World is Jennifer Elisabeth"? But, brace yourselves, cause I am writing true feelings and thoughts! Love to all on this wonderful blessed day :-)

Jennifer Elisabeth,
24 June 2009

No comments: