Thursday, May 26, 2005

Confidence in Traveling with My Expression of Gender

26 May 2005:

Most recently I had undertaken a trip out west and on that trip I had encountered not only some obstacles, but also obstacle free opportunities to express my female gender hood. It was so relaxing to let my hair town and to walk down the sidewalk with heels on and a nice knee length dress. My confidence had enhanced skyward as I got more compliments and have been ma'am and Miss-ed more than anything else. And I think I had passed totally feminine for being ma'am and Miss-ed, otherwise why would people have addressed me as such if I did not make the grade.

I felt very assured and confident of myself cause not one person know me out in that town. Now I can celebrate the fact that I have the courage and confidence to be en femme in public settings and to allow my feminine self to further emerge out of her cocoon.

Now begins the process of taking everyday as my therapist counseled me about the balance act. I regret the fact that at sundry times I have to be the male, but now more than ever I need to be Jenna, but the trick is going to be on how and when she can actually take flight towards total and complete womanhood.

More to come...
Jennifer

No comments: